Dallin is almost ready to report to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) tomorrow. He just finished his last final, the apartment is mostly packed and the suitcases are almost full. We have his official MTC address which will work until he leaves Jan 27th for the islands:
Elder Dallin Seguine
Jan 27 MIR-MAJ
2007 N 900 E Unit #78
Provo, UT 84602
The addresses for after Jan 27 are on the side bar.
Check out the awesome pharmacy I am sending with him! Yep... I'm that crazy mom. Benadryl can save a life you know. All the rest just makes me sleep better at night... and the closest real medical care is in Fiji!
We just need to get his last haircut, pick up a few last items, and say a tearful goodbye to a wonderful girl.
I'm so grateful that Ed and I were able to come here and get him ready. Thanks Mom! What a whirlwind week for him. I know he is exhausted, but hopefully a good night sleep tonight and the excitement of the MTC will invigorate him!
Tomorrow look for the classic Provo Temple and walking with your suitcase pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment